Electromagnetic Pollution Control at ISE
ISE provides a complete suite of electromagnetic field (EMF) and Radio Frequency (RF) services designed to detect interference and anomalies, as well as develop comprehensive mitigation solutions and site development plans. All of ISE's EMF and RF assessment services are performed by engineers extremely knowledgeable in the physics of electromagnetic field propagation, and who are also FCC licensed amateur radio station operators.
Typical support services include:
- EMF/RF field and modulation detection over usable electromagnetic spectrum from 100 KHz to 300 GHz.
- EMF/RF field mapping with Geographic Information System (GIS) Applications.
- FCC OET Part 65 compliance studies for cell tower and large antenna systems.
- Field strength modeling and terrain propagation analysis.
- EMF/RF mitigation designs including RF room shielding and conduit field reduction.
- Interior EMF/RF pollution and workplace evaluations.
- Covert surveillance detection and hidden transmitter location within structures.