Environmental GIS Solutions at ISE
ISE provides a comprehensive set of cost-effective Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping services built around the Delorme XMAP GIS suite, QGIS, and Google Earth Professional. Our GIS capabilities are tailored to specific client needs and project reporting requirements. We are one of the only firms capable of performing detailed scientific analyses and accurately representing the findings in the GIS format.
Typical GIS services provided by ISE include:
- Geospatial analysis, data processing, and descriptive statistics including variational calculus methods.
- Site presentation based upon various physical science metrics.
- Geometric and spatial constraints assessments using various primary data sources.
- GIS-based network analysis including, surface, gradient, aspect, and visibility analysis of engineering problems.
- Remote sensing using aerial/satellite databases and field deployment systems.
- GIS-based project analysis and feasibility studies.