Geophysics & Blast Response Mitigation at ISE
ISE has been working for close to two decades on innovative and unique engineering solutions to the problem of measurement and quantification of in-situ dynamic wave response analysis. We have analyzed ground-blasting response on everything from conventional bench blasting to underground nuclear testing.
Our service areas in this discipline include:
- Passive and active monitoring using geophone or seismometer arrays.
- Shear wave velocity testing, up-hole, down-hole seismic testing.
- Structural response and ground coupling.
- Sensitive site compliance testing and site selection due diligence.
- Material and soil damping estimations including soil-structure transmissibility testing.
- Construction and operational vibration isolation and avoidance.
- Blast mitigation control using analytical and experimental methods.
- Surface wave propagation analysis and damage avoidance.