Structural Dynamics Analysis at ISE
ISE is a recognized expert in the field of structural and soil dynamics having developed several cutting-edge techniques for the analysis of these types of problems. If it has mass and vibrates, we can develop an analytical solution for it, and apply it empirically in the field. We’ve examined all manner of surface and in-situ transit ground motion (railways, roadways, subways), construction site impacts, historical building preservation, random vibration, forced motion (modal) vibration, and blasting prediction and monitoring, ranging from small construction projects to underground atomic testing.
ISE maintains extensive capabilities in the field of structural dynamics having worked with solid and fluid mechanical systems, including seismic propagation and fluid-structure interaction problems, including the development of new predictive theories.
Typical services we provide within this discipline include the following:
- Continuous and Normal Modes Analysis.
- Experimental Modal Analysis.
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT), Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT), and discrete time series analyses.
- System Identification modeling, experimental damage detection and monitoring.
- Structural risk testing / Historic structural monitoring and protection.
- Finite Element and Boundary Element Analyses.
- Impulsive response design and mitigation.