Phase I ESA's & Environmental Due Diligence
ISE provides a broad suite of environmental site assessment and due diligence services geared towards commercial and industrial site compliance, as well as general safety concerns addressable through the Occupational Health and Safety Organization (OSHA) and the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). ISE utilizes state-of-the-art equipment, techniques, and procedures to provide significant peace-of-mind to our clients.
Environmental Site Assessment & Due Diligence services provided by ISE include:
- General Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA's) for real estate transactions.
- OSHA / NIOSH / ASTM compliance safety surveys and investigations.
- Rigorous site due diligence background investigations, historic use investigations, and chain-of-title investigations.
- State-of-the-art GIS mapping methods of potential site impacts with RCRA and CERCLA compliance.
- Indoor air quality testing including Radon screening using mass spectrographic methods.
- California Accidental Release Prevention (CalARP) seismic risk assessments.