Environmental Vibration Solutions at ISE
ISE is a recognized leader in mechanical and dynamic vibration analysis, and has a full range of portable modal analysis testing equipment capable of extracting frequency, damping, and mode shape information from structures such as buildings, railcars, automobiles, bridges, aircraft and more. This information enables our engineers to generate a complete "picture" of the test specimen's dynamic behavior. Input excitation levels of up to 5,000 pounds force are possible using our modally tuned 12-pound sledgehammer.
The vibration services provided by ISE are designed to provide assistance to groups and individuals requiring a timely solution to both large and small-scale dynamic excitation problems. Clients with projects where frequency response, vibratory interference, and operational performance are critical, will find our services indispensable.
ISE's environmental vibration solutions include the following state-of-the-art services:
- Complete modal testing to determine dynamic structural response.
- Free- and forced-response monitoring of any civil engineering structure.
- Building vibration impact studies (monitoring, historic, residential).
- Remote blast monitoring and recording system deployment.
- Ground transmissibility and wave attenuation studies.
- Damping estimations for both soil and structural systems.
- Seismic loading analyses and failure determination.
- Vibration reduction and base isolation strategies for mechanical and civil structural systems.
- Residential, commercial, and mass transportation vibration monitoring.
- Elastic residual force analyses methods for structural damage detection and health monitoring.
- Construction vibration analyses (drilling, tunneling, blasting).
- Laboratory testing using in-house 100-pound shake table.