Physical Laboratory Services Available at ISE
ISE maintains a secure physical science laboratory traceable to standards set forth by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). We maintain our own Rubidium atomic time and frequency standard accurate to 1x10-10 seconds.
Our laboratory has the following capabilities assisting any forensic engineering project:
- Complete dynamic modal analysis laboratory.
- Physical inspection and microscopy facilities.
- Complete acoustical testing laboratory.
- Forensic audio and video analysis capabilities.
- Forensic electronics bench.
- Uniaxial dynamic shake table capable of recreating complex waveforms up to 50 pounds peak force, or a velocity up to 1000 mm/s over 160 mm of linear travel..
- Complete mass spectrographic analysis capabilities from 1 to 300 AMU.
- Electrostatics and laser test benches.
- Time and frequency domain data sampling.