Architectural Acoustics at ISE
ISE is one of only a small handful of firms offering a complete suite of acoustical engineering services tailored specifically to architectural applications and compliance with applicable federal, state, and local building requirements.
Standard architectural services typically include:
- Noise analysis for environmental impact studies compliant with CEQA, NEPA, EPA, and HUD.
- Advanced acoustical modeling using various tools including the IS3 field propagation model.
- Acoustical space design for audio-visual applications.
- Descriptive acoustics and contouring using GIS methods.
- Reverberation time testing (RT60).
- LEED compatible acoustical analyses.
- Field sound transmission classification (FSTC) testing.
- Normalized isolation classification (NIC) and Outside-Inside Transmission Classification (OITC) and mitigation compliance.
- Field Impact Isolation Classification (FIIC) testing.
- HVAC and industrial noise source mitigation.
- ‘Phantom Noise’ location and mitigation.
- Active and passive noise control technology.
- Acoustical laboratory testing.